#DigitizeYourBiz campaign connects businesses in the LA County to social media and onlie marketing tools in an ongoing effort to revitalize MacArthur Park’s shopping strips. UNDA has partnered with the local informal Chamber of Commerce, LA City Community College ESL Student Club network to provide free online literacy seminars, online business profile set-ups, websites, photography of business locations and technical support and resources for all seeking a computer or Broadband at home.
Step 1: Instructions to Adding the Class
Tell your students to follow these instructions to join your class.
- Go to g.co/AppliedDigitalSkills
- Click “Sign in” in the top right
- Sign in with your Google account, or create a new one
- Click “I am a student”
- Click “Join a class”
- Making Moves Web Programming class code rvf2fh
- Toolkits No. 1,2,3 Digital Literacy class code xanmvzo